Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easy.

Since my Christmas post I am sure you are all wondering, "How goes Brecken's Easy-Bake Oven?!" Or perhaps I was just trying to come up with something to blog, realized I had taken shamefully few pictures, and this is what I came up with...



Yes, we have had fun with little Easy-Bake. I've somewhat given up on the over-priced, under-delicous Easy-Bake products, and have decided: If I bake, she bakes. I can give up a ball of dough and twenty minutes. Easy.

**POST EDIT**

Apparently Brecken did not like the picture I used. In her words, "Hahaha, I look weird. Can you put a different picture on there?" So to appease her vanity...


Tomayto, Tomahto. :)

2 comments:

Dare and Dee said...

Haha! I was reading this with Breck, and before I got to the "post edit," Breck said "I hate that picture of me." It made me chuckle. I love your blog Ren! It's the cutest!

Dare and Dee said...

And this is Hannah, by the way. Not 'Dare and Dee'....