Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bowling with Daddy

Last Saturday Russ and Brecken had a little Daddy-Daughter date. What with Russ starting school (oh yeah, for those of you who didn't know... Russ started school), and his time being a pretty hot commodity around here, we thought a little scheduled one on one time would be a good idea.

Russ put together this little video of their outing, I thought it was blog worthy :) ...



And then of course some cute pics...


She definitely had unique form...


Baby step down the lane... Baby step down the lane...


I know this picture is a little blurry... but it captured so much! I'm thinking she hit the pins on that one...


Brecken and Daddy (ah cute!!)...


He is the best dad (and I might add husband) in the world! Thanks babe!!

5 comments:

Kari said...

So sweet. I love how Russell is with her and Taylor. I like that me and Russell have something in common now. We're both so busy!!!! I should call him. It's been too long.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

what a cute video! that's so sweet of him. looks like they had a lot of fun!

Emilee Wolters said...

What a cute little video-I love the slow-mo smile! It's nice when daddy's take some of their busy time and spend it with their daughters...Leila loves her daddy time. Maybe sometime they could double!!!

Katie Fish said...

That is so sweet! Way to be a great daddy Russell!

Travis and Heather said...

How nice to get that one on one time. When we had Bodie, Harlee turned three and I noticed the competition of time. So, I went back to my roots and started special nights. That's what we did as kids. For one night of the week we got to stay up late. Like 1/2 hour later than bedtime. My kids get one on one with mom and dad and they get a special treat too. Due to the recent cavity break out you may want to omit the treat. But my kids love it and We enter each kid in when they turn three.