Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Crazy Weekend!

The Harrington Family is in recovery mode right now (some literally... ok, just Brecken literally... and actually not so much anymore... I'll explain)

I'll start with last Thursday. Brecken had dental surgery. Basically a cavity in every tooth... I debated admitting that. I know. It's awful (horrible). But yes, we've since outlawed sugar. Anyway...

Here she is at the hospital...



And here she is after...



This picture actually doesn't do it justice. My little girl looked pretty banged up. It was a sad day. Actually she was pretty pathetic all weekend.

Which brings me to the next item on our agenda: American Falls, Idaho! We had a blast visiting family. I don't know how I let the whole weekend slip by with so few pictures, but here's what I got:

Brecken and Roxy (speaking of not doing justice... this dog is HUGE, and looks bigger in person)...



Julien and Brecken (These two are so cute together)...



And that's basically it for pictures. I'm pathetic.

I guess I can throw one in from Valentines Day. It's my miserable attempt at a Valentiney hairdo. It's a heart. Well it's supposed to be a heart...



I know. I didn't take any pictures of Grandma or Grandpa, or Rich and Vanessa but I took a picture of Brecken's hair. There is definitely something wrong there. I think my brain was little off. I can guess why...



This little cutie did not sleep for more than a two hour chunk the whole weekend. Which meant mommy didn't either. But oh well, she's cute. And we had fun regardless. We're young right? :)

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

That first picture of Brecken is the cutest thing ever. I'm sorry you've had an exhausting week! It was great to see you guys! Hope Brecken is feeling much better!

Candice said...

Sorry about brecken. I hope she is feeling better. Brian was intrigued by childhood dental surgery. What can I say, he's a dentist. It sounds horrible to me!! I hope you are all recovering.

Emily said...

I hope Brecken is all better. My youngest sister had to have ALL of her teeth capped when she was little because they all rotted away. Look at how big Taylor is getting! So adorable!

The Kelly Family said...

Cassie has become quite the little catnapper, too. I'm lucky if she sleeps longer than 30 minutes, which makes it impossible to get anything done these days. Looks like you had fun in ID. I love visiting family. I hope Brecken is doing better after her surgury. My little sister had the same thing done when she was 4. Seriously, her teeth were all rotting and they had to cap all of them. I think it's the Utah water. But she has beautiful teeth now :)

Me said...

I have never heard of dental surgery. I want to be knocked out for all of my dental appointments. I still hate the dentist. She looks a little swollen but maybe it't cuz she is laying on her cheeks. Your kids are the cutest ever!

Melissa said...

Hey Serenity! This is Melissa Phelps (Jacob's wifey) and I'm not kidding, I just stumbled across your blog looking at other people's and I was so excited to find it! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be spying on your cute little family :) And we hope little brecken gets feeling better! that looks rough!

Darla said...

Poor little thing! Sorry she had to go through that. Laura's had that problem with Isabell. And we had the tooth problems growing up. Aunt Robbie gave us too much sugar and too many bottles... :) I hope Brecken's feeling better. She's the cutest little character. Taylor is so stinkin adorable. I love those cheeks!!! :) Can't wait to have kids!!