Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slumber Party

It's official. Brecken had her first sleepover! Huge. I know (ok, not really). Her little cousin (second, I guess, if you're keeping tabs) Sammy got to spend the night with us.

After playin' hard all day we finally wound down and had scripture study...


Russ could tell their faces weren't as captivated as he would have liked, so he had me retake the picture. This time he told the girls to open their mouths wide as they looked at the picture (haha gotta love him :) )...



Snuggled in bed....


Playin' in the morning...



Their cute matching outfits are thanks to Aunt/Grandma Karen. Aren't they adorable?? (I love Sammy's face)....



And I tried to snap one right before she left, but as you can tell, Dora was a little more interesting than the camera...



And where was Taylor through all of this? Well, I'll admit... I did find her in some random places :)...


2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cute pictures! Love the matching outfits and the hair!

Brian Bishop said...

Oh how cute, cute cute!! Look at Sam's hair! How did you DO that?!?! It looks so cute. And it looks like the girls really had a fun time together. Thanks so much for watching Samantha for us. She really liked staying with you, and is still talking about Brecken (and Dora, ha!). We'll have to return the favor, for sure. Love you!
Kamber