Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Only Fair

Welp, for the first time ever (ok, fourth) I am going to post without pictures (it was either that or don't post at all... which is tempting).

So what happens when trimester one is over, you're still sick off and on, soon things start looking up, then you have a week practically nausea free?

I guess the only fair thing would be for life to throw a cold your way. Complete with sore throat, of course. But to soften the blow, I was spared a cough. For now.

But I really don't want to complain. We are so blessed. Russ is such a hard worker, and has a wonderful job, Brecken is trying to be a good girl, Taylor is growing and learning every day, our needs are always being met, I live in a place where the sun mostly shines, I have the best sister-in-law literally down the street. Heavenly Father has been very, very good to us.

2 comments:

Kari said...

use me more. ok?

Destinee Ann said...

Ren,I had no idea you were sick. What a terrible sister I am. But it sounds like things are on the mend, and you can start rubbing my feet again. ;)