Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's A....

Well, I was gonna think of some clever way of revealing the news... but... let's face it, lately I've been a little on the lazy side. Then I thought about putting up a picture of the ultra sound and thought... well, that involves scanning, and most people just see "black and white blob" anyway. So then I thought... eh, what the hay. Just say it. So here goes. It's a...

GIRL!

Yep. I guess that's just how we roll. Girl number four. I must say I was a little surprised, but now that a full day has gone by since learning the news... I am very excited! I love my girls!!!

3 comments:

Me said...

Girls are sooo much fun! Don't get me wrong, I love my little boy. But girls are waaay more fun. The clothes, hair etc. Also, girls can play sports and do boy things. If boys do girl things, people wonder about them. But that didn't stop me from letting Brockston dress up in princess clothes. Well...I didn't want him to feel left out!

Congrats you two!! You make such cute girls!

Sydney said...

YAY! Another girl for you :)

Davianne said...

Congrats you guys! You make beautiful girls! And coming from a house full of girls I love having lots of sisters. It's the best.