Friday, July 9, 2010

A Day in Zion

For those of you wondering (probably none, so for my own record) this is what we did over Memorial weekend. It was so much fun! We spent the day in Zion National Park!! We drove up, got on the shuttle, did a little hike, a little more shuttle riding, a picnic, some more shuttle riding, and then home again. Such a good family day!! And here are a few of the pics:

I'll start off with some of our shuttle pics...


hehe...


Ok here's a good one, no finger in the nose...


to keep her occupied...


part of the hike (our beautiful little girl)...


And the mode of transportation for our little one when not on the shuttle...


Brecken admiring her stick creation...


Little Taylor is such a funny girl!!...



My sweet little five year old!! (I just really love her)...

Me and the hub (I just really love him too)...


Just one, big happy family :)...



Thanks for the wonderful day hon!!!!

No comments: