Friday, July 9, 2010

Here's My Excuse...

So. It has been a while. Let me make a confession. For a while we were... how do you say... borrowing our neighbors wi-fi connection. Well, they moved. Wi-fi: gone. And being the frugal family that we are, we decided to just live with it (or rather without it). But there is one spot in our house, if you stand in the corner of our office, with the computer just so... Voila! Connection! Sometimes. Due to the iffy-ness of it... I (as you may note) have become a total internet slacker. Again.

But here I am, standing in the corner of my office, crossing my fingers that the connection holds, Blogging! So excuses behind... Now I'll post some real stuff!! (and probably not chronologically... we'll see)

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Hallie is beautiful and fits right in with the rest of your girls. Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun!

Destinee Ann said...

Funny Ren. I think your excuse is pretty legit. But I think if Hallie is going to keep you up in the night you might as well have her keep you up in the piano room where you get internet service :) and that way you can continue entertaining all of us bums who wait for your good humor. :) Love you!