Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Singing. At its Finest

With talent such as Taylor's, it must be shared. This is her debuting ABC's (minus letters T-V) and a Harrington original, The Binky Song:


She altered The Binky Song in rebellion. The original lyrics are as follows:

No more binkies
No more binkies
Taylor Rae
Taylor Rae
I am such a big girl
I am such a big girl
Yeah Hooray
Yeah Hooray

And because it's subtle and easy to miss (well, because, let's face it, the girl has speech impediments) The last four lines she sings:

I'm not a big girl
I'm not a big girl
No Hooray
No Hooray

Oh Taylor. I love ya.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hands down the cutest singing I have ever heard. I've never heard her voice (besides animal sounds). Ren, send her to me PLEASE! She is the cutest thing!!!! Please post more videos!!! Taylor Rae, you melt Aunt Vanessa's heart!

Anonymous said...

That is really cute, Reni!! She sure has a lot of spunk!! She's pretty witty to be able to alter that song. Ya gotta give it to her!!

Kari said...

love her too!

Lorisa Schmidt said...

Adorable! I think I may steal the binky song from you guys. I wonder if Avery would go for it? I just love how she says she is not a big girl. Too cute!

Kam said...

That's awesome! I'd love to smooch those little cheeks and give her a big squeeze.

Great job on the binky song. Your own composition, Reni? You should get a copyright on that one. ha!

Mark & Shalon said...

so cute! i love that she changed the lyrics to the binky song.

Krista said...

Way Too Cute! You have the BEST Family!!

The McNeill's said...

That made my day.