Saturday, March 5, 2011

Tea Parties, Shiners, and Sleep Lines...

...Oh my.

So what do three sisters do when they get together for a week filled with girlie fun? A lot. Too many things to list. So I'll share what we took pictures of. The tea party.

And for those of you wondering: No, I am not too old for tea parties. And yes, by tea party I mean hot chocolate in a teapot. Oh yes. We did...




And little Hallie got her first shiner (I won't mention any names)...


I know, it should be a sad thing, this black eye of hers. but honestly, I thought it was rather cute (of course, not cute enough to give her one intentionally, just cute enough to take pictures of)...


And since we're on Hallie. I have to say, I just love sleep lines...


Nothing says "I'm cute and I just woke up" quite like 'em...


And, it was a few weeks ago, but... Happy Valentines Day...


I mean, when you put that much thought into a hairdo, it must be shared.

Oh, and Taylor insisted on showing off her do as well.


Or would you call this a don't? It's not the before picture. This is how she looked. All day. Backwards Boston shirt. Mismatched tutu. Crazy, adorably snarled hair. Why mess with perfection?

7 comments:

Kari said...

Love it all!!!! You, the girls, Taylor's hair, and I love sleep lines too! LOVE IT.

Vanessa said...

These pictures are so bright and cheery! How fun to have a tea party- I bet Breck and Taylor just loved it! So girly...something I don't get much of around here;)! I hope we can talk soon! I hope everything is going well for ya! Love you guys!

Karen's Korner said...

Hey--that was Lemon Bar Cookies you guys had at your Tea Party--HOW FUN!! And what cute pictures. Brecken's hair-do is darling--and little Hallie is sweet with her black eye--and I just must say--that darling little Taylor WINS my heart!@!! Isn't she precious?? (And you three sisters are cute too!!) Love, Aunt Karen

Janell said...

Reni! Where have you been? I haven't had my Taylor fix in a long time:) I love that chickadee....as well as Brecken (LOVE HER HAIR) and sweet Hallie. Keep posting girl!

PS We had a tea party for Julie's 20th birthday. We had hot chocolate, herbal tea, and cucumber sandwiches....you know Algernon's favorite. It was so much fun that I think we should do it again. Your table looked so nice!

Staci said...

you have the cutest girls...i love taylor's hair

Destinee Ann said...

Oh Ren!! When I need a laugh, you are the source I turn to!! What a champ...You had my word...(according to Breck's definition) and you stuck to it!! I have to say, that heart hair was AWESOME!! How in the world?! And Taylor's modeling was phenomenal :)Hahahaha Why do I feel like I connect so well with Taylor and those do's? :/

Krista said...

Cute! Cute! Your girls are the sweetest and love the yellow:) and that valentines hair is so creative, even if my Emily's hair was that long she still would never sit still long enough for me to do it!