Saturday, January 29, 2011

Happier Milestones

Our little Hallie is sitting up all by herself! I know, mom's think that the simplest things are so much cooler than they really are.

But doesn't she look happy to be sitting up?!...


Ok, the grass was kind of throwing her for a loop. I couldn't get a smile out of her. That face you see there, well that's how she feels about sitting on grass (and don't worry, the cement in the background is way further back than it looks, if she had fallen she would have only grazed her head, not split it open ;])

And still not a smile, but slightly more pleasant...



Congrats to Hallie!

7 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

What a marvelous accomplishment for that darling little Hallie!! I LOVED for six months to come along--that's when all my babies started sitting alone--and some of 'em crawled then, even.

And our Kamber was the same way about grass as Hallie--she had "disdain" for it! :) We have a picture of Kam when she was 9 months old--out on the grass with her bottom sticking up in the air like a 'stink-bug'--gingerly "crawling" on the tips of her fingers and tips of her toes so she wouldn't have to touch the grass much. That's SO CUTE to me, to see Hallie feel the same way! Love, Aunt Karen

Tracy Beckett said...

Hallie is so beautiful! Her eyes are gorgeous. Love the pictures!

Also, here is the link for the recipe for candied pecans that I told Russell about--then he can read it strait from the recipe. Have a great day!

http://suziethefoodie.blogspot.com/2009/08/candied-pecans.html

Vanessa said...

Yeah for Hallie!!! I love when they start sitting up. It's so cute and more fun for them! She is such a doll and she is growing up so fast!

Lorisa Schmidt said...

She is just beautiful! I love when they can sit up, I think they feel so proud .

Emily said...

Oh she is too cute!

Kam said...

ha. I love that my mom can embarrass me about things I did as a baby, even still! :)

Cute, cute Hallie! And GREAT work with your snazzy camera. The lighting looks great and her eyes are the perfect blue, huh?

Dare and Dee said...

Um Ren, Hallie is absolutely adorable in this, but this is ancient. What about the tea party pics?! Ha! I know you're a busy school mom, so don't burden yourself with the task of blogging...even though you have hundreds of disappointed viewers when it's been a month since you updated... ha!