Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Little Excursion

I love warm, summer days when...

Russ decides to take work off early.

We hop in the car for a spontaneous Zion trip.

On the way to Zion Russ sees a "Helicopter Tours $29.99" Sign.

And once again our plans for the day change. Again, for the better...


I stayed back with the two sleeping kiddos while Russ, Breck, and Tay had the helicopter ride of their lives. Which is a pretty safe statement considering it is the the only helicopter ride they've been on. Ever. They loved it. I am worried that my children will have a warped sense of childhood normalcy though... 

Zion, we'll catch you later. I love summer. I love my kids. Russ, I love you too.

4 comments:

Kam said...

How fun!! That looks like the tiniest helicopter I've ever seen. What a great experience.

The Bailey Family said...

Holy Cow! I didn't even know you did this! How fun :)

The Despain Gang said...

That is the best spontaneous adventure EVER!

The Despain Gang said...

PS: Just an adorable blog. Thanks for letting me visit