Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Christmas and... Happenings

For starters: Christmas.

Though it was long ago, I still remember it. And it was beautiful. Here are the girlies Christmas Eve...



And magical Christmas morning, each of the girls opening their treasures.

Hallie Ann...


Tay..


Brecken...


Mom and Dad got them this...


And here they are playing with it...




After Christmas Dalton Came Home!!!!!


I missed my bro. A lot. And, I have a picture or two of the stud, but for some reason my computer has chosen to distort those images upon uploadal. Next post. Next post (gear yourself up for him looking WAY different... wait, you've probably all seen his facebook pics, yeah he looks exactly the same).

Derek is engaged! This is going to be my new Sister-in-Law. Which I'm pretty stoked. Basically... I loved her before Derek did. But only 'cause I knew her first. :)

Derek & Nikki...



And *cough* Nikki...



And Jack.... gets his own post. Because.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Those pictures are great! You are a great photographer Ren!!