Thursday, July 31, 2014

Phelps Family Reunion (july)

Ah, the Phelps Family Reunion. Not enough pictures! And sadly, I only seemed to capture my little family's doings. This was Jack's favorite pass-time--the frisbee. While I was going through the pictures I couldn't decide which was my favorite (and since he played at this game for over an hour here, I had plenty of pictures to take). So I'm putting up a few. I know. I am one of those moms...





While Jack played at frisbee, Taylor and Hallie were up in the trees...


I also captured this sweet moment....


And these silly ones...


But Brecken was doing what was meant to be done. Cultivating relationships with family members too seldomly seen (atta girl, Breck ;) )....



Besides what I captured with my camera, I loved the talent show and the campfire serenading--our tent blowing away and the campfire smores--the auction and the campfire stories--the fireworks and the campfire... but mostly the grand associations. Yes, good, good times!

1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

Thanks for posting about this, Reni! Not many writings about that family reunion that I've seen, but it truly WAS a fun one!!