Thursday, July 31, 2014

Trip to St. George (july)

In July (as the title implies) I took a trip to St. George. Me, my mom, my two sisters-in-law, and ten kids. Ca-ray-zee-ness! (But the good kind.) I tried once to take a picture of all of the kiddos. It turned out something like this...


They would not be herded. So I gave up on a photo of the masses. 

Jack enjoying his popsicle in solitude...


I learned something about Jack on our little trip to St. George. He loves to swim. Well, he loves being in the water, anyway--encased in floaties. He took his relaxation time very seriously...


Wrapped in a towel he reminded me of batman. He looks a little dazed in the photo; he was either trying to complete the batman look by staying serious, or he was a little confused as to why we would take him out of the pool....



 He did smile occasionally on the trip though, I just had to throw in proof...


And here are all of my children, soakin' up the St. George pool life...


It was good to be back.



1 comment:

Karen's Korner said...

That Jack is one of the CUTEST little boys I've ever SEEN!! REALLY!! And I love his little personality!! Cute pictures of all the kids! What a fun time you all seemed to have!