Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Mishchief

Many of you have heard the little "funny" things Brecken has done with Taylor, such as carrying her up the stairs, or rolling her underneath my bed etc. etc. I have one more to add to the list. Today after grocery shopping I brought Taylor inside in her car seat asleep. I went upstairs and wasn't too worried knowing that Brecken doesn't know how to unbuckle the car seat. I heard a few cries coming from Taylor so after a little while I went down to get her and this is what I found:




That's right the little yelps were coming from underneath the car seat made by my helpless dangling baby!!! (and no she is not in there for the photograph, that was taken later for visual purposes) SIGH...... What to do with the three year old??!!


And because Taylor wasn't smiling for the last post:





And here's the little "Destroying Angel"


Look at that face! Would she really do that to her?

Love my girls! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's funny! Not that your baby was dangling in her car seat...that's not funny. I have a three year old also and she was so curious as to what would happen when she sat on her new baby sister or stuck her finger down her throat, etc. etc... You seem like such a good Mom. Cute pics!

Emily said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny in a sad way! Poor Taylor. Thanks so much for your comment and I am so glad you liked the pics!! I will send all of them to you soon, your girls are so cute.

Mark & Shalon said...

your girls are adorable!!

Lorisa Schmidt said...

Your girls are beautiful! Wow 3 year olds are something. Congrats on your new baby girl.

Vanessa said...

I can't believe how much Taylor has chunked up since we saw her. I still think she has your dad's eyes and I bet she'll look like Destinee:)! Wow, how sad what happened to Taylor in the car seat. She will learn to be tough! By the way, that first picture of Taylor on the sidebar, under her description...wow, what a face! Little angels! Sorry I don't leave many comments right now, this is a rare occasion to have a computer in front of me.

Kam said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Brecken is so MISCHIEVIOUS!! She has such a darling, angelic look. (Might I add that she looks sooooooo much like little Reni from years ago?! Wow!)Your girls are so cute, cute, cute. Can't wait to meet them.

Karen's Korner said...

Oh Reni--What precious cute pictures of your darling little girls!! I LOVE 'em!! Wade once pulled the bassinette over with Lance in it right after we brought Lance home from the hospital, and Lance rolled right out onto the floor amid his blankets and did not even whimper. But Wade was only 18 months old. To have the agility and intelligence of a THREE-YEAR-OLD working against a person, poor little Taylor just doesn't have a CHANCE!! :) And that little Brecken IS truly such a little angel---it's just that she's a bit of a "curious angel" where new babies are concerned....right? Love, Aunt Karen

Robisonfamm said...

So hey I found your blog. Its Michelle, as if you didn't already know that. Well I'm gonna tell you what I already told you like a million times in the short time that I was there, YOUR KIDS ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!! Cute blog. I really need to update mine, but I need to get my computer back to do that. Well I'm glad that I found you.