Thursday, October 2, 2008

Two Weeks -- And NO Camera!

So Russ and I decided on a whim to take a trip and ended up being gone for almost two weeks! The downer? Well as you probably guessed from the title, we forgot our camera! We celebrated my mom's 50th birthday in Grantsville, headed down to Sunny Saint George and relaxed with the fam down there, and then swung on over to American Falls, Idaho to top off our "Tour de Family." We do have a few pics of Saint George (Thanks Kari) so it won't be a completely boring post... unless you were already on Kari's blog and saw all the same pics :)

Brecken and Jordan. She just LOVED him and is still talking about him and how fun it was to be with him.

Jackson and Taylor. He was SO sweet with her!

And Chandler with Taylor. This rough and tough boy was so amazingly sweet and gentle with Taylor!!! He needs a baby sister! Right Kari? ;)

What a FUN trip!! Let's do it again!!!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

uh?! YAH! yes, he needs a sis to tag around. I just read a book, that you deriously need to read, it's called The Heavenly Surrender, and my golly gee wow... it made me yearn for me wee little lassie. You have to read it to truely understand what I just said.

The Kelly Family said...

I love spontaneous vacations. They're always more fun when they aren't planned. And I bet all the family LOVED meeting cute little Taylor and Brecken had fun playing with all the cousins. Aren't families the best!

Kam said...

Hi Reni! I found your blog from Leslie's tonight. What a fun surprise. Your girls are sooo very cute! And, now that we live so close, I want to come visit and let Sammie and Brecken get to know each other. Please? Send me your phone number in email, and I'll give you a call this week. kamberhone@yahoo.com

love, kamber