Friday, October 31, 2008

So Much to Blog; So Little Time!

We have had quite the eventful two weeks! For starters, Russ and I were gone for a week, he in New York (pictures later) and I in Grantsville (with the kids of course :) ) And we've been going like crazy since we got back! I thought I'd try and tackle it all in one post! Here goes (and not exactly in order):

Rich and Vanessa stayed here in Boise for a few days... so FUN! LOVE being with them!




Taylor got her first shots :( Notice the sticker bandaids. Poor baby!... Ok so she doesn't look that upset... but she was.


Did the pumpkin carving/....markering gig.


It was serious business }:-I


Not really.


We put together a puzzle ball (direct from New York City)


But the best part of the whole week was Taylor's blessing day. It was so neat! So many people came to support us and it was just the most amazing day!







And the proud Mama and Papa





Sigh... it was a good two weeks.

3 comments:

Kari said...

glad to here you had a good week, and that you weren't alone when Russ was gone. Miss you!

Destinee said...

wait a second ren, didn't I attend the baby blessing....where was my picture??? Just teasing, those were adorable pictures! I miss Taylor already!

Darla said...

Taylor's so beautiful! Wish I could've been there. Love you!