Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to share a few pictures from Halloween. Our Little Ladybug and Chubby Bunny were just too CUTE! Well, we think so :) We had a fun ward party, and then went around the block trick-or-treating. Good times.

The little ladybug herself:


Ooooh, and the cute little bunny:

Together (too cute):

Dad and his girls:

The fam (well our ladybug was off having too much fun):

Some of the fellow trick-or-treaters:

This picture is so cute to me, I can only imagine what they are talking about :)

Back at home enjoying the loot:

Oh, this happens all too often... doesn't even phase her :)

The two sisters. How precious!! And yes, that is an actual smile on Taylor's face!



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

10 comments:

Emilee Wolters said...

So cute! Love the costumes. Don't you love having all that candy?? Its enough to put us in an insulan coma!

Kari said...

very cute. wish I were there.

Robisonfamm said...

Oh, they look adorable! I bet you guys had alot of fun! I love that picture of both the girls. Don't you just love being able to get a picture where the baby is smiling? Its great.

Emily said...

What a fun Halloween, and adorable costumes. I love all of your pictures from the last couple weeks too.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

oh my heck!!!! so so so cute!!!

Destinee said...

Ren, that is way too cute! My fav was seeing Taylor with the bow over her eyes. That must be theroputic for her now! You're a good, cute mom!

Darla said...

Reni, You guys have the cutest family! I haven't seen Taylor yet, she is adorable. At least I can see her in pictures :) I miss you guys and hope you are all doing well! I love you all so much!

Mark & Shalon said...

such cute pictures!! love the costumes.

Travis and Heather said...

Cute Fam!! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! I know it is around this time. I dont' know if it is today or yesterday, I just know it is sometime around now. I don't know why I remember it, but I do. Love ya! Happy day to you!!

Emilee Wolters said...

Hey an little bird told me that its your birthday today! I hope that you had a good one and that Russ treated you good! Happy Birthday!