Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nothing Exciting, Just Life :)

Since not too many major events have happened in the Harrington Household lately, I thought I'd throw in a few pictures of the trivial.

Our McDonalds Getaway:

And Here is Taylor in her "Johny Jumper" I think she missed the "Jumper" part... She seems to think it's a "Henry Hang There" But hey, if she's happy, I'm happy.

And the Harrington Sunday Afternoon Ritual:

I love the fingers poking through :)

No, mom is not excluded from the ritual (dad either, he just happened to wake up five minutes before I did)

Good Times!

10 comments:

Darla said...

Sometimes the best blog's are just the every day normal moments... at least that's what I think. :) Very Beautiful Family!!

Kari said...

Love it. I love the fingers poking out of the blanket too. Way too funny!!!! You look so peaceful.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

such cute pics! the sleeping one's are the best :). and what do you mean, "nothing exciting"...life itself is exciting :) hehe

Mark & Shalon said...

i love the fingers poking through too!! that is funny.

Robisonfamm said...

I would have to agree with everyone else. The fingers are stinkin cute!! And how do you get your husband to take pictures? I am never in any of our pictures cuz I am always the one with the camera.

Kam said...

Live it up, Reni! I LOVE LOVE LOVE a Sunday nap. We hardly ever get them nowadays... Sam just can't be convinced. Sigh. You all look so peaceful.

I thought of you all day long on your birthday, and never called, rats! I always remember your birthday -- same as Lindsey's. Glad to hear it was a good one, and you came out of the salon looking soooo gorgeous! yay for birthdays and yay for great husbands!

Emily said...

I love the McDonald's pics, so funny. And you guys are so lucky you can all catch a nap together--that doesn't happen so much for us anymore!

Shelsi said...

What a beautiful family you are!!

Brandon and Jenni said...

Serenity Rae! I just love the picture of you and the girls asleep on the couch. That one looks the most familiar to me...it brought back tons of memories of coming over to your house and waking you up from naps just to talk to you. I miss you!! You guys are such a cute family. :)

Dare and Dee said...

CUTE!