Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First Trip to the Dentist!

Ok, I know that at age 3 and 1/2 this should not have been the first trip. But... it was.

Here she is right before we left (I'm just throwin' it in 'cause she's cute)

Here we are! Doesn't she look scared? (actually she's really focused on the TV on the ceiling)

There's a smile for mom :)

And of course Taylor was an angel the whole time (and yes, it took a while)

And what made it all worth while? The infamous "Prize if You're Good" (I wonder if they really deny the bad kids a prize). As you can tell Breck is in her jamies and after a whole day of playing... that slinky isn't going back together :)

We don't need to talk about how many cavities etc... Let's just say Brecken LOVED the dentist and we will be going back.... soon :)

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Brecken looks WAY to comfortable in that dentist chair! Hope you were happy with the dentist (if you went to the place I had mentioned). Next time you go I need to watch Taylor for you. She's such a little angel!

OZepeda said...

Russel,

It's Mr. Zepeda from Rutter. Your daughters are beautiful. Man, I've been looking for you and thanks to Lisa Rose, she gave me the address to your blog. Please email me at ozepeda32@hotmail.com.

Talk to you later,
Mr. Z

Kari said...

doesn't matter how many cavities or teeth they have. it only matters if they're cute and healthy! Chandler lost ANOTHER tooth yesterday at school. Oscar and I were talking, and it seems Chandler has lost more teeth than he actually has. funny. you should see him. it's a wonder how he eats.

Melissa said...

Your girls are so darling! She looks like she did great at the dentist, I used to cry a lot. :) So you guys are in Idaho? That's fun! What part? Most of my in-laws live in Boise or Mountain Home. I love reading your blog!

Darla said...

Brecken is SO SO cute Ren... She reminds me of you when you were tiny. :) That's unbelievable that she was that good at the dentist. Most kids are terrified. Taylor is adorable. I need to come visit sometime. Would be so fun!! Love you

Kara's Party Ideas said...

so cute! i haven't taken kaden yet either..bad, i know! i dread it probably more than he would! she's such a cutie!

Emilee Wolters said...

whoever first thought of a TV on the ceiling is a GENIOUS!! Glad she was good for you!

Emily said...

You've seen my blog. Stinkin' dentists and cavities.

Your girls look adorable as usual though!

The Grantham Family said...

She is beautiful Serenity! We did the dentist trip a few months back and luckily...those sugar bugs haven't caught up to Macie quite yet! I cannot believe how long her hair is!