Friday, June 19, 2009

Taylor's Latest

What do you do with a baby who is learning all sorts of new things? Show her off of course. Since I already have the pictures and the video I know she won't bring shame to the Harrington name by refusing to perform.

So what can this little cutie do?...

She can stand up. That's right. No hands...

And she can do it while sucking on her pacifier (so proud)...

And then of course she's mastered the stairs. Going up anyway. Coming down on the other hand... well she's come down a few times, but her method usually results in tears and bruises...

And I know you all want a live performance of Peek-a-Boo, so here you go...

Ah... Standing. Climbing. Peek-a-Boo. Clapping. Waving. What mother could be more proud? :)

Love you little Taylor Rae! (oh, and for those of you wondering... I would still be proud if all she could do was lay there :) )


5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Awe, thanks for sharing! It just makes me really miss her! She is so beautiful and cute!

whitney said...

Aw so sweet. I can't believe that your youngest is so grown up. That's crazy!

Kam said...

oh, she is so squishy and cute! I just want to eat those little cheekers. Can't believe how quickly she's growing. It goes so fast, huh? I love the peek-a-boo video. Darling girl, little Taylor. Sending kisses to a little cutie.

Lorisa Schmidt said...

Such a cutie! She is doing so much more than Avery, well kind of. She can pull herself to a stand, but not on her own. Also she won't clap yet. So sweet. Looking forward to those too. Love the cheeks.

Brandon and Jenni said...

I think we really need an update. I am sure Taylor is doing much more than this now. ;)