Monday, September 14, 2009

Alright, Alright... Time for an Update

Sheesh! Ok, where to start? Well I haven't blogged in a while So I'll try not to make this overkill. Let's see.... What didn't I blog about?

Well I didn't blog about Brecken's swim lessons (yes, she put her face in)...


And as you can tell, she's proud of it :)...


And I didn't blog about the camping trip we took with our bff's (hehe) the Goodlads...


Brecken and Johnathan...


And I also didn't blog about our sweet garage sale (oh yeah. it was incredible)...


Ok then. I didn't blog about either of our family reunions...


Derek and cute little Hannah...


And I just love this of Taylor and Grandpa (hehehe)...


And of course I have to mention the fun Girl's week in Park City...


This little girl was teething and miserable the whole week :( Poor thing (but she sure is a cutie)...


And somewhere in there we moved to Saint George. Of course we had a little Zion action in there...


And Bryce Canyon...


Let's see after that I went to Education week...


And of course! Taylor's First Birthday! (which I know deserves its own post... but I'm just that kind of a mother to lump it in with the rest of it... I know. I'm awful)...


But she does get her own video debut :) This is her Birthday (I love her little wave)....


AND She's walking all over the place now so I thought I'd throw a video in for those who haven't seen old tubbo in action :)...


Well that about sums up what's been up with us. Of course we're missing things like Taylor's first teeth, and playing with cousins... all the little odds and ends that make life... life.

Oh, and I have to mention we have been so blessed by Heavenly Father since we've moved. Russ got an awesome job (with his awesome skills of course). And he also got his Associates. So Associate down.... Bachelor to go! And on we go with life in Saint George.

10 comments:

Brandon and Jenni said...

Woot!!! A new post! :) It looks like you sure have been busy. I love your haircut. You guys are such a cute family.

Vanessa said...

Well hi, Ren! A lump-some of posts is better than nothing! Thanks for sorta ;) filling us in! Looks like you've had an eventful couple of months! I really enjoyed those videos, seeing everyone! You have a perfect haircut for sunny St. George, and it looks very cute! Now that you are all caught up, you can do individual posts:) from her on out; just teasin'! Miss you all! Glad things are going so well and you are being blessed! Give those beauties a kiss from Aunt Vanessa!

Frill said...

Reni!
You were at BYU and didn't come see me?!? Is it because I married Fred instead of Derek? It's okay, I'll forgive you. Eventually. :) Your girls are so cute and I hope things are going well in St. George!

Kam said...

Yay! I've been wondering about you guys. Glad to hear the move went well. Wish we could have gotten together once more before you left, but sounds like it was busy for both of us. Your hair cut looks so cute... you look older (but not old, you know? the kind of "older" that's still a compliment). Taylor is a doll. And we miss Brecken around here. She's still a household word, plus we somehow ended up with a blue plastic dolls hair brush that Sam says is Brecken's. ?? we'll call it a keepsake, I guess. :)

The Judd Family said...

It is so good to hear from you. I am glad that you are back. Did you totally chop your hair? It looks so cute! That is neat you are in St George. One of my closest cousins lives there with her husband and also my husband's cousins live there as well. St George is sure a pretty place. How was the move for you? I looks like you have had some fun times over the last few months. Your kids are sure cute. Yes we did move back in July. We moved to Draper. We actually live on Suncrest which is at the top of the hill above the Draper temple. It is beautiful up here. I hope everything is going well. Again, it was good to hear from you.

Alyssa said...

WOW! That is quite the post!! Sounds like a great life with many blessings! (Don't forget to blog the rodeo...haha!)

Janell said...

Reni, I'm so glad you've put up a post. I've missed Brecken's funny sayings. Keep 'em comin'! I hope you are loving St. George. It is a great place to live. It's nice that you already have connections since you've lived there before...plus you get to be closer to Russ's fam! Love Ya!

The Kelly Family said...

Yeah, an update. But all I can say is WOW! You guys gave been busy. But looks like you guys had a fun summer. Taylor is so cute walking. And I love your hair short. So cute. I've been thinking about cutting my hair short, but keep chickening out. I'm glad to hear you made it to St. George. Good luck unpacking :)

Mark & Shalon said...

you're back! i was excited to see a new post.

Melissa said...

I'm glad to see that your back in the blogging world. I've been going through withdrawals missing stories about your cute and funny kids!