Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cute Things

So what do you do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep?... You create another blog. And it works. I'm pooped.

Actually, it's nothing new. It's just the Cute Things List that's been in the side bar forever. But Russ said he wanted it to be its own blog. So here you go babe. This one's for you ;)

Cute Things

is now a blog.

I know I really should be updating you all on our family life. Like how Taylor loves to fold her arms for the prayer. Or how Russ suddenly decided to become a runner and is running the half marathon in a couple weeks. Or how I... hmm... how I still do nothing.

But updates will have to wait. Actually, scratch that. I'm counting the above as an update. Consider yourselves updated. :)

5 comments:

Me said...

Okay, lets get one thing straight! I am a mother, and I know darn well that you don't "do nothing." It may seem like nothing is new but your kids are another day older, smarter and happy because of all the "nothing" you do.
I know what you mean though. Every day is pretty much the same with slight variation and you have nothing to show for it.
Okay, it's quite obvious I need some adult interaction.
I love your posts however few and far between!

Staci said...

YAY! I love that it became it's own blog now i can comment after every cute thing! Love it! She is the cutest!

Vanessa said...

I have to agree with Shari! I would love to see Taylor baby fold her arms! I checked out the new blog and just love it!! Great idea!!!

Janell said...

Woohoo! I love Brecken's "Cute Things" She says and does the funniest things! Keep 'em coming! Love Ya

Kristina said...

Nathan and I have recently found a love for running too. It's our goal to run a marathon in the next couple of years. First, I think we'll try a half marathon or better yet a 5k(baby steps) Thanks for the update. When we're not blogging, it means we're too busy being good moms, right?