Friday, November 13, 2009

Another Year Older

Well it happened again, I got spoiled. My family made a trip down for my birthday... unbeknownst to me it was a plan that had been in the works for quite some time.

There I was, day before my birthday, no clue what I was going to do for my big day... and who shows up at seven o'clock at night? My mom and sisters!!! And who shows up at 3:30 am because he had a meeting until 10:00??? MY DAD!!!!

Can you say surrrrpriiiiise!!!! ? It was the best having my family there! And they spoiled me rotten, I am embarrassed to tell you all the things they did and got for me. Let's just say, spoiled... rotten...very rotten.

And I only got a few pics (dummy me)

We went swimming. Yes we did...



Gotta love Brecken's face...



And a lotta this...


Leads to a conked out this...


One of the greatest discoveries of my Birthday? Photobooth. I will never be bored again...




But of course, if you've been to my mom and dad's blog, those photos are old news. Anyway... Thanks guys for coming down!!! it was a perfect day!!!!

(did I mention they took me out to dinner, got me a cake, made me goodies, cleaned my house, did my laundry, SPOILED me with gifts, and stayed up late with me? yes. perfect day)

4 comments:

adairfamily said...

Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like it was a lot of fun! That looks like a way fun pool. Jealous of that Brooklyn would love it!

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Happy belated Birthday. Glad that you had such a fun day. Isn't it nice to be spoiled!!!!

Janell said...

It sounds like an awesome birthday! THose pictures are hilarious! Love the cartoon one!!

Darla said...

Reni...those photo booth pictures are hilarious. I'm laughing so hard. It doesn't even look like you 3. I love you so much! I hope you had a great B-day. By the looks of it, you did. Family is the best! And for the spoiled part, you completely deserve it, my beautiful cousin and friend. You are such a wonderful person, Serenity! Thanks for being who you are. You inspire me to be a better person, along with your Mom and Sisters. You are genuine and truly have the biggest heart! I miss you and love you so much!! It was great to see you at the Christmas Party! Wish we could've visited more :)