Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fall Pictures

An early snowfall reminded me that autumn was fleeting fast. I had really wanted to take family pictures in the colorful splendor, but... well, I'm not that on top of things. But I did steal away an afternoon and took some pictures of my kids...

Brecken (she is growing up faster than I'd like to admit)...



Taylor (whose hair had been done once upon a time--but this is after rolling around on the ground, putting blankets over her head, you know, all the typical Taylor stuff)...


The two little buddies... 


Hallie [who begged and begged for curly hair AND for her (self-cut) bangs to not be bangs]...


And, of course, let's not forget Jack. Who isn't smiling because he isn't happy. But I take what I can get (which is still pretty cute)...



And here are all of my children, minus the grumpy boy who flailed and moaned at any attempt to herd him. So here are all of my girls... 

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, Ren! Love those kids!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, Ren! Love those kids!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous, Ren! Love those kids!

The Bailey Family said...

I love that portrait shot of Brecken in the woods. It's absolutely beautiful! And wow, Hallie has gotten so pretty! And grown up:) And... I like your other kids, too.