Friday, August 22, 2008

Aunt Hannah is Here!!!


Because of my one track "when is this baby coming" mind, my mom was kind enough to spare Hannah to keep me occupied... and give me something to do other than sit around waiting :) Of course we are killing two birds with one stone here, little Brecken has been in desperate need of "energetic" attention. Make that three birds... Hannah will also serve as a nice sitter for when we have to head to the hospital :)

As Brecken put it "I love Aunt Hannah, she's my best friend"



Can you tell she is excited to have her here? (I think it's obvious)


Hannah and I decided to fill our time with a 1,000 piece jig saw puzzle. While we were jig-sawin' away Breck decided she'd fill her time with snapping photos of us at work. Not bad for a 3 year old eh?


After two long days of staring at puzzle pieces......... TA DA!


Isn't it beautiful? OK, Ok so the goal was just to take up time :)


And of course Brecken puts Hannah to work playing Princess, playing Bad Guy, playing Baby Doll, playing Choo-Choo Train, running, dancing, spinning, twirling, racing, and whatever else a 3 year old can cram in there. Is it any wonder that at the end of the day....


Isn't that precious? (and really no sarcasm-it is so sweet)

1 comment:

Kari said...

can I have "a Hannah" when I give birth next time? I would love "a Hannah" to come play, and tend while I'm away. lucky girl!

I don't know how you can do the puzzel when you have that baby coming. I'd be running around the house like a chicken with it's head cut off. Maybe you should do that, cause then that way you might go into labor... hint hint.