Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well we finally started a blog! We are pretty new at this so it may be boring until we get the hang of it. Well let's face it, it may always be boring :) But we are definitely excited to get this up and running. I think we are going to have to start taking more pictures!! It may help ease the boredom level if we have a few. I'll throw in a few from our Oregon camping trip last June. I know! Forever ago!!! But we'll start taking more pictures and have more to show as we progress. Our Oregon Trip was a blast by the way. We stopped to see some waterfalls on the way to the coast and loved every minute of it all!

4 comments:

Kari said...

way to go Ren, get me crying early in the morning. I love it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you an Kamry. you already knew that though. I love you

Vanessa said...

Awesome you guys. I love reading other people's blogs. It's already great and beautifully written.

Michael + Anna Costa said...

I'm so excited because I've been following Vanessa & Rich and Kari & Oscars blog, so now I can spy on Russ & Serenity too!! :)
This is Anna Costa (formerly Cusworth from Russ's Thousand Oaks days!)

xoxo

Kari said...

more please!!!