Friday, August 29, 2008

She's Here!!!

The day we have been waiting for finally came!!!


Taylor Rae Harrington was born August 27, 2008 at 6:16 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and was 19 and 1/4 inches long.





Brecken has loved every minute of being a big sister and has shown her lots of love (yes a little too much at times but it's sweet).




Russ and I have both been amazed by this perfect, beautiful, little girl in our lives. She has us both wrapped around her teeny, tiny, little finger :)


And I had to throw in the "welcome" sign Brecken drew for Talyor. She drew little T's all over a piece of paper and taped it to the door knob. Isn't that sweet?!

Who could ask for more?

5 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

congratulations you guys!!!!!!! She is a doll!!!! We're soooo happy for you! Can't wait to meet Taylor in person :). Dan gave us your blog address by the way :). We love staying connected with our loved ones thru the blogging world :). Congrats again!
~ben & Kara

Vanessa said...

Beautiful post! I love that welcome sign that Brecky made! What a beautiful family!

Kari said...

my favs are you and baby, and brecken and baby, and russ and baby. Okay well, I guess I really like them all! I wish I were closer to you! Can't wait to see her... soon.

Brandon and Jenni said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl. You guys make cute kids. :) Serenity! I love you so much! You're blog is great; it is so fun to see what you've been up to. We really need to chat, so I will give you a call soon! Love you all. :)

The Kelly Family said...

Congratulations on a beautiful little girl. Those pictures Brecken holding Taylor are so precious. This is Jen, Russell's cousin Ryan's wife. I don't know if you remember me. I think the last time we saw you guys was right before you had Brecken at Grandma and Grandpa Wilken's house in St. George. We were both pregnant. Anyways. I found your blog through Kari and Vanessa's blogs and just wanted to say congratulations :)