Monday, August 25, 2008

What Makes Me Happy

A few weeks ago I seemed to be in this perpetual no patience, bad mood slump. When I was talking to Russ about it he asked me if I was reading my scriptures every day. Well.... apparantly doing the hit and miss game with scripture reading hadn't been cutting for me. So I decided to really read every day. I can't say what a difference it made. And after I started reading the scriptures everyday I started reading the Ensign and found out (or re-found out) how much I love it! I know this sounds preachy and corny but I just wanted you all to know that I am really happy.... and that's why :) Oh, and I have a lot more patience.... most of the time :)


And of course I can't have a title like "What Makes Me Happy" without throwing in a picture of these two :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

No you don't sound preachy. thanks for the advise. I'm gonna take it.

Kari said...

oooh. I like this better. I still haven't figured out how to do different backgrounds. Wow, you change fast!