Thursday, January 8, 2009

Its a... It's a....

Brecken insisted on being a ballerina today. She threw on her ballet suit and slippers and was now "Ballerina Brecken". Why is this funny? Brecken got a package in the mail from Grandma Good today...

Mom and Dad were just as surprised at the contents in the package. Brecken quickly discarded the "old" ballet attire, almost disgusted that she had actually worn the slippers from mom (I'll admit, they were a little big on her). She couldn't have been more excited about a present.

Thanks Grandma!!!!

ps Russ made me clarify that the baby in the walker is not real... I repeat: it is just a doll :) (did anyone really notice?)

7 comments:

Lorisa Schmidt said...

She is just so cute. How funny is that!

Kari said...

YES. I noticed. Actually, I was looking to see if that was Taylor, to check out if she liked the walker or not. Does she? Yes, at first I thought it was her, but then quickley knew that it was NOT. Yeah, that's funny she got the same thing. And I loved her expression. I tend to have that same expression whe I get a present to open. Give me one, and you'll see. hahaha

Emilee Wolters said...

The delight of a child...she has a best little laugh ever! She is a doll.

The Grantham Family said...

Oh that was so cute. Her excitment was the best. Macie watched the video and said, "Mom, I'm a ballerina too!" We jut put her in dance class....not the most dainty but she loves it!

Oh and Russ...your voice is getting deeper!

Darla said...

I didn't notice the baby in the walker. How funny! Brekken is such a riot. I love how she gets so excited and her voice squeals! She's sooo cute... girly girl all the way... :)

Vanessa said...

Ohhh! That was precious! I love how she is giggling with excitment! I bet Grandma Good LOVED watching that!! How sweet!

Carrie said...

That was so stinkin adorable! i'm not used to little girls:) how fun!