Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowboards and Bruises

Last Saturday Russ went on his first snowboarding excursion ever! Despite the mulitple crashes he had a blast! Were there really any bruises you ask? Yes. Any pictures to prove it?... Let's just say he took a pretty hard fall right on his little keister. I'll probably be the only one to ever see that bruise. But take my word for it, it's huge. And it's swollen. Don't feel too sorry for him... He's planning on doin' it all again.

The pics are courtesy of his snowboardin' buddy, Erik...







If you want to check out a video of Russ snowboarding click here. Not bad for a first timer, I must say. The video is also thanks to Erik. (and, no, they didn't catch his big crash on film)

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yay, Russ! It's ok to have big, nasty bruises if you can say, "Yeah, I got this bad boy snow boarding." Instead of something more applicable to me like, "Yeah, that spill I took walking down the stairs did result in this ginormous hematoma!"

Kari said...

Russ... I've been a little MIA lately. The trip, the everything. Oh life is going a little nuts right now. If you were here, then you'd understand. Meaning, there's not much to explain, but what's trying to happen here. DId that make any sence? I don't think so. Well, Oscar's mom is coming in a week, and that will help us out a lot. I'll explain more later.

Sarah said...

Wow, Russ did awesome for a first timer! That is not an easy sport to learn. I'm impressed he still had a smile on his face at the end! :)