Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saint George!!!

A few years ago when we lived in Saint George it always became unusually crowded this time of year. The reason? Spring Break of course. Since Russ is now livin' the college dream and Spring Break was upon us, we figured: Hey! Let's go to Sunny Saint George! Plus we had family to mooch off of. I mean visit :) Last time we were there I forgot to bring my camera... not this time. I just forgot to take pictures. Everywhere we went I found myself saying "where's my camera?... shoot. still in the suitcase!" I'm such an airhead. But we had so much fun! We did the picnic thing, went out to eat, talked, laughed, played... the whole shabang. It was so good to be with our family and friends again.

Ok, Russ came to my rescue with a few pics he took with his phone.

Hahahaha... ok so it's not the greatest... at all... but here is Brecken sliding down this slide at a fun little place called Jumping Jacks. She seriously went down this about a hundred times....




And here is Taylor with Grandma at the best icecream, well, frozen custard place in the world. Nielson's Frozen Custard. If you haven't been, I suggest you take a little road trip to Saint George and go. It's that good. Taylor loved it especially ;) Isn't she cute?....



Thanks everyone for making it such a fun trip! We love you guys!!!

4 comments:

Emilee Wolters said...

Looks like you had a blast! I have to agree with you about Nielsons-its the best! And there is accually one in Bountiful-way less then a drive to St. George...but oh so yummy!

Kari said...

Yah... we really did do everything this time, huh? I won't mention one of those things... hahahahaha

It was fun, and I miss you already too!

I'll email you pictures of us? Hey.. you forgot the Twilight party. Wasn't that one of the highlights??? Kari crouching is such a sight! hahahahaha

Vanessa said...

Looks like fun! Taylor is just too cute!!
Kari is making me curious about what you did???

Darla said...

So cute... And YES, We have a Nielson's in Bountiful, it is so good!!!