Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Halloween

Ok, I know Halloween was, like, a week ago, but it's not my fault that it happened to be on the absolute furthest day from my designated blogging day. And I don't want to get all ambitious or anything and post more than I promised :)

So. For the pictures... First up: Our cowgirl.

Along with Halloween came Brecken's first Halloween Parade at her elementary school. There was a little bit of picture overload going on, something to do with being first-timers (I sensed a bit of inward mocking from the more seasoned parents), but I'll just post a few...




Struttin' her stuff...



Love you cowgirl!...


And now for the chicken...


The little twerp wouldn't let me snap a front shot. I think we both circled this rock about ten times...


So, you get a back shot (a very cute back shot)...


And our little chubby bunny (awe) It's almost cuter that she didn't smile...


And for those who get Russ's costume: "Way-elll. Obviously... Run and tell that. Homeboy."


And of course, the whole reason for the costume ritual has nothing to do with dressing up...


Aren't we all just in it for the candy? That's why I sent my kids out. Their loot... is my loot. Oh yeah.

4 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness..I love it! Brecken is the cutest cow girl...she really is so awesome! Taylor seriously she is so adorable..esp in a puffy chicken costume where her lil round face is all you see...gosh i love that girl! Love that lil bunny too, man you have the cutest girls. What a great year, all the costumes go so well together, cowgirl, chicken, bunny and antoine dodson hahah perfect.

Vanessa said...

They are adorable Ren! Brecken looked soooo cute! She is so tall and grown up! I love it that they had a halloween parade. Julien's school doesn't do that or allow them to wear their costumes, it stinks! Taylor reminds me a bit of Jonah. Love those girls! And as far as Russ, I don't have a clue, not the slightest clue who/what he is. I guess I'm not cool like that. I'll have to google it? He looked cool though. Anyway, PLEASE keep up the Friday posts! And don't be afraid to get a little ambitious with your blogging!;) If we can't be near you, this is the next best thing!

Vanessa said...

p.s. I need more pictures of Hallie! Please:).

Mark & Shalon said...

cute! your girls looked adorable. and i love russ's costume.