Saturday, October 30, 2010

Brain Dead

So I did my whole blog last night without posting the main events of the week. Definitely brain dead last night. Main event number one: Brecken's first school picture ever! I know, I'm a total newbie. Only a newbie would mark this as a milestone.

awe, my little grade schooler!...


And the real highlight of the week? Brecken's primary part!! She did so well. In the video, I have to chuckle, we need to work on her "smile" during delivery. But other than the overkill on cheese, she did great! We are so proud of her.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I lover her school picture!! She is such a gorgeous girl! The video was so awesome. I watched it a lot of times. I can't wait to show Julien and Jonah tomorrow! I adore her and her sweet little voice! Great job Brecken! We are proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are seriously adorable!! They seem so much fun!!

Lorisa Schmidt said...

Love the pic, but you seriously scared me with your title. It just says "Brain Dead" right next to a picture of Brecken. That must be the nurse in me...so thankful it was just about the picture :)

Destinee Ann said...

I think Mouths of Babes II is calling Brecken's name. You know, we should just create our own. Let's do it. In our family alone we have perfect candidates; so let's get working on that, along with our book...HA! And btw, Breck's hair turned out totally beautiful- I guess she knows what works eh?! :)