Thursday, October 7, 2010

No More Excuses

I think I should stop coming up with excuses every time it's "been a while." Because apparently... It just takes me "a while" to blog. And if you saw the pile of laundry in every bedroom in the house you'd know that it isn't just blogging. But that's beside the point.

So. Now I have set a goal. Every Friday (I hope I don't regret this) I am going to blog. The only reason I am publishing this goal is for a little accountability. I do keep a journal, but honestly, my blog is a much better journal. And it's been lack-ing. Heavy on the lack. So. No more excuses. Blog world here I (re) come!

This is gonna be a lot of catch up.

(oh, and this is dedicated to my lovely sister Destinee who inspires me to blog-and many other things. love you Dest [i never got a response back, you did want me to dedicate this to you, right? :)])

2 comments:

Megan said...

It's funny you posted yesterday, because I had a dream about you guys last night, and then I woke up to an update! You had moved, here, to Wisconsin, and Russ was joing the PGA. Pretty awesome.

The McNeill's said...

Serenity, I just love to read your blog.. so keep going! I know what you mean by making goals to post. I have completed my own goal of blogging every ones Birthday..I often think of things to post but am easily distracted, I'm Mostly lazy. Love watching your cute family grow.
Love Melanie