Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hallie's Blessing Day

Such a neat day. I just love my Hallie. And so many people came to support us (thanks thanks thanks so much!)! But I have to confess something. I didn't think to get any pictures of Hallie in her blessing dress (duh). So as an afterthought, yesterday I threw her dress back on her and snapped some pics with my phone. So the ones in the long white dress... nope. It's not the blessing day. And not the best quality (well let's face it, my camera wouldn't be "the best quality"). Wish I would have got more pictures of everyone but here you go...


But here is Hallie on the actual day. Smiling. :)...


The fake day (her dress looks yellowish, that's my camera phone for ya, it's really white. i promise)...


And let's face it, she wasn't too happy to wear it again...


2 comments:

Destinee Ann said...

Wow! She's beautiful Ren! That last pic looks really neat; as if she's glowing! (And my one chance of getting a pic on your blog, because we were actually together, failed. We need to pull out the camera more!!!) heh heh

adairfamily said...

YOu are such a cute family and Hallie is adorable of course. Not sure how you do it with 3 girls. You are an amazing mom I have one and think I might go crazy sometimes. Miss you guys love that you all are always so happy.