Friday, October 29, 2010

My Three Girls

Well, it's friday, and I have a lot of Halloween-costume-ish pictures, and pumpkin carving etc... But I'm gonna save that for another post. Just in case I get some better shots tomorrow :) So you just get the boring run down on the kiddos.

Brecken: Lately, she's been loving dancing. Well, not lately, she always has. But lately she's been loving me taking pictures of her dancing, so that's what you get on her :)...




Hallie, ah, my angel child. When there is a newborn in the home, it is hard not to have a favorite...



And due to some accidental funky camera settings, this one is better in black and white...


Taylor, sheesh, there is always much to be said about Taylor.

The sound of silence can mean one of two things. Either Taylor has been creating a work of art with make-up, food, or toothpaste or she needed her diaper changed and I forgot about it. Until I realized I had had 20 minutes of silence...



(no need to tell me she should be potty trained. I realize I have two in diapers. believe me. I realize it)

So I'm not usually lucky enough to get that kind of silence. But she is always good for a laugh...


weirdo :)...




And this last picture has nothing really to do with the post. It's just because I think my husband is good looking, and I like to look at him. Even on my blog :)


7 comments:

Staci said...

i love your beautiful family. I need more harringtons badly. I can't wait to see their halloween costumes. I know you said no favorites but I can't help to adore Taylor...her hair, those faces and she will one day be my daughter in law..I love that girl.

Emily said...

Oh I'm lovin the pictures!! Especially the ones of Hallie on that polar bear rug or whatever it is. Taylor is too funny, and hey she's only 2 and you have a new baby so you have plenty of excuses for her to be in diapers ;)

Janell said...

What fun pictures! Kendra's personal favorite is Taylor! (She just told me that a few days ago:) Of course, I love them all!

P.S. You can potty train whenever you darn well feel like it (do you ever feel like it)?

Vanessa said...

Random: I really like your t.v. frame/nook, whatever it's called! Nice! Those pictures of Taylor are so classic! I can't get over those faces for crying out loud! What a cutie! And I can tell the quality of the camera too! I love a close up with the background a bit blurred...love those nice cameras! I agree, it's hard to not have a favorite with a baby around;). Love these girls! Keep the posts coming!

Vanessa said...

Oh, and thanks for sharing what little Jordan said! That sure melted my heart! Julien misses his cousins a lot! We all miss all of you!

Kam said...

Brecken's got the moves down, eh!? She looks so grown up... and so... active?? And I'm right there with you on the "newborn love." I'm feelin' it, with those cute pics of Hallie. Taylor looks like such a character. Did she REALLY fall asleep on the changing table? That's hilarious!! And Russ -- I really like his glasses. Brian used to have some like those, but they broke, too bad.

Destinee Ann said...

You're right, your hubby is a babe ;) I can't wait for you to do little video clips of Taylor running around crazy- although capturing her on cam lets the imagination soar- and ps, NICE CAMERA- I don't think we can over say that! Hallie IS so precious, you really captured her. Send some love from me to her :) And Breck obviously learned from the best. sometime you need to capture her exercise moves ;)