Friday, October 22, 2010

Harrington Randoms

Well I decided to give a little update on each of the Harrington clan. We'll start with me :)

A few days back just as we were crawling into bed, Russ (cute, cute Russ) pulled something from the closet. My birthday present (which isnt for two weeks)! The intention was to just show me the beautifully done wrapping job, compliments of himself. Well, one thing led to another and soon shreds of wrapping paper and remnants of ribbon were strewn across our bed.

Now, I felt like a little spoiled two ear old when I opened it. You know, whine about something so you get it. Well, you may have noticed, I whined about the camera that we have (in previous posts) and so, yes, I was spoiled... drum roll please......


I thought the camera might get insulted if I snapped a shot with my phone, so you get the mirror image :) Now, I am far from proficient at using this camera. One: I don't know what all of the nifty features do. Two: I don't know how to take a creative shot to begin with. And three: I definitely don't know how to combine one and two. So, please, forgive the underused awesomeness of this camera... I'll get there.

For an update on Russ, well you just get an amazing sky view he snapped and me telling you he is awesome :)...


We'll move on to Hallie. No milestones yet. Still cute, with a few battle wounds compliments of Taylor...


Taylor? Well, she must know the law that states: When a mother thoroughly cleans the kitchen, (i.e. sweeps, mops, scrubs etc.) It must not last longer than two hours...






The little twerp cutie :)

Brecken's latest: She learned to ride a bike! A little negligence on our side prolonged this inevitable feat, But in two days she had it down!...


I love her look of concentration...


And when encouraged to smile this is all she can muster...


Until of course she's no longer riding, then she can focus on cheesing for the camera :)...



And I cannot keep her off of that thing!! :) I am so proud of her!!

And that about wraps up the random goings-on of the Harringtons!

5 comments:

Brandon and Jenni said...

SWEET CAMERA!!! I am SO excited for you! And happy almost birthday. :D The kids are adorable!

Kam said...

Congrats on the camera. How fun!! And, I sympathize completely on the joys of toddlerhood vs clean kitchen. Toddlers always win that battle, eh?!

Vanessa said...

I love your updates! I am WAYYY jealous of your new camera! Lucky!

Those pictures of Brecken are so cute! I love her concentration! I'm totally embarrassed to admit this (because it's my fault) but Julien can't even ride a bike yet. We recently took off his training wheels and have worked with him a little. He is almost there. I'll have to show him these pictures, it will motivate him (although it's me that needs the motivation)! Anyway, Breck is such a beautiful girl!

And poor little Hallie baby getting beat up! She is looking more like her sisters!

Emily said...

Awesome camera and awesome photos! If you ever need any tips I've had a Canon Rebel before (the XT though, not the TII). And I feel your pain with the Taylor mischief...unfortunately I'm STILL going through it with Makai and he's 4 1/2! Messy messy kids. Good thing they're cute.

Destinee Ann said...

That IS a good camera, because it DOES make you look pro;) ha ha! Hey...where are the tweezors?! I was so excited to see those glamour shots! And with the shots of the 'Taylor messes', now we know there has been UNDERexaggeration going on in your stories. You've got the evidence. ;)