Thursday, October 7, 2010

All Grown Up and... Starting Kindergarten!!

It happened. something I never thought would (ok, I never never thought it would). My little Brecken is a grade schooler. Wow. I am the mom of a grade schooler. I don't feel responsible enough. Mature enough. Old enough. But here she is, first day of school!...

(just so you know I told her I would do her hair however she wanted. However she wanted!! and this is what she chose. A pony tail. sheesh)...



Little Miss Confident...


And of course little sis has to get in on the action...



and as a side note... Brecken loves school... I hate homework... and she is really learning a lot!

2 comments:

Destinee Ann said...

So things haven't changed for you much, eh Ren? Miss math-brain who never did her homework, and who won her teachers over just because she was so smart...but still no homework. Lets hope the best for little Breck eh!

adairfamily said...

OMgoodnes Brecken looks so grownup! Miss that cute girl.