Saturday, April 23, 2011

Can't Get Enough Hallie

Something is wrong with me. I am blogging more than my usual self. I think I am doing everything in my power to avoid the mounting mess that is surrounding me. More specifically the laundry. But while I am at it, you may as well enjoy a few adorable pics (taken today, another manifestation of procrastination-as is the homemade bow in her hair) of my favorite nine-month-old...



2



But just so we're clear that I love all my girls :) ...



awe, look at Hallie's cute little finger in her mouth! But no faves ;) I love 'em all!

3 comments:

Kam said...

she is soooo yummy! -- much more fun than laundry, anyway, right?! ;)

ps. sorry... that was me that deleted; I was signed in from Brian's account.

Janell said...

Call me crazy, but does that second picture look just like a miniature Dalton? I believe it does!! :)

Krista said...

What a cutie, love the hair bands