Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fully Animated Awesomeness

After talking with Russ (and pointing out the eyes, nose, mouth and hair, and then pointing them out again) it became apparent to me that I had been staring at our Bathroom Friend waaay too long. All I can see is a face. She's a person to me. But others... well, they see a knot in the wood. So. In fully-animated, awesomeness form Bathroom Friend... with a body...


Wow. I'm good.

Ok, so it isn't really fully animated. It doesn't move. But it is awesomeness.

And if you didn't read the post below, this won't make sense to you. And quite frankly, after reading this post, I wouldn't blame you if you'd rather not.

7 comments:

Brett said...

So that settles it, bathroom friend is indeed a female.

Carrie said...

yes...so I wasn't going to question you...as I didn't see her either...but now I can see her! Nice illustration! Now she reminds me of Lola...from Charlie and Lola (Disney). Your friend has much more hair....

adairfamily said...

Thanks for the visual I totally see bathroom friend now!

Emily said...

Now I see it! Too funny.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love that you made a cartoon to illustrate the Bathroom Fried!! I like it! She's probably a really good listener!

Kam said...

Very cool! Have you shown your animation to Brecken? I bet she LOVES it, even more than real Bathroom Friend. :)

Kari said...

yep, you are good! That's her!