Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another First!

After three and a half years the only time I had attempted to cut Brecken's hair was with her bangs (big mistake) So.... Brecken was in the bathroom, her hair was wet, and I had a whim....

Here we go! Yes, she was as nervous as she looks...



But she sat there like a champ :)...



Admiring her locks...



And TADA!!!!!...



Showing off the new do :)...



Ok, so it's a LOT shorter than I wanted.... especially when it's curly :( Next time we'll stick to the pros. But, hey, what's done is done. She's still cute :)

11 comments:

Destinee said...

Oh yes, it must be in the blood. I love it Ren.

Kari said...

Did you blow dry it?? It's darling. Good job.

Emilee Wolters said...

wow-you are brave!! Her hair is still very long...good job!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

it's adorable. she's such a doll.

Melissa said...

I think you did a great job! I would never dare cut hair. I tried once to trim Kyle's sideburns and cut one all the way off! I'm not allowed to touch his hair anymore.

Robisonfamm said...

You did a good job! Your brave too. I have never attempted to cut Taryn's hair, but she has, and boy that was fun to try to fix. She is so adorable!!

Davianne said...

Good job! I cut my Natalia's hair too short the first time I tried cutting it too, and the second time for that matter.
I love the Ringabell story! It's way too funny!

Dare and Dee said...

Reni,
her hair is darling! By the way, I am so, so proud of you for doing this blog! It is a beautiful, wonderful part of your life.... and what a great way to keep your family history!!

love you, Mom

Emily said...

Great job! She has beautiful hair.

Darla said...

It's so pretty Serenity. I can't believe you did it that well. You are talented. She's soooo adorable and so stinkin' cute! We love the Christmas pics you sent. She's the cutes thing ever!!!

Vanessa said...

You made it sound really short in your text to me, but it's still long. She looks adorable! Yeah, did you blow dry it, straighten it? Well, what a cutie! Did you save some of those curls? You did a good job!