Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving!

It was a Grantsville Thanksgiving this year. It was so wonderful to be with family and friends... being thankful for family and friends and food...

Here's Brecken Early Thanksgiving morning



And the Preparing of the feast...



I helped a little. A very little...



And amidst the Thanksgiving festivities there was a Birthday!



My little sis Hannah's Birthday once again fell on Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday Han!! Isn't she cute??



I think my sister in law Kari put it best:

Cook. Cook. Cook.
Eat. Eat. Eat.
Pie. Pie. Pie.

And for the Allen's I would add:

Phase. Phase. Phase.
Eat. Eat. Eat.

Yes we had the Third Annual Allen Thanksgiving Phase Ten Game

This picture was taken around 3 o'clock in the morning. The game itself lasted until 5..... Yes. Insane.



Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Darla said...

That looks so fun! The Allen's & Phelps' are troopers when it comes to gaming! 5am... that's crazy! I'm glad you had a great day!!

Kari said...

I want to come next year!

Robisonfamm said...

That is cool!! You guys playing games, even cooler that you actually took a picture. I had my camera on the counter all day, and I kept looking at it saying, "ok I can't forget to take pictures". But I did. We played Battle of the Sexes, but only until 11 because me and my friend had to get up a 3am for the shopping.