Monday, December 29, 2008

The Best Five Years

Russ and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary on December 20th!! Crazy! It really has been the best five years. I got the better half of the deal I think. Russ is just perfect!!!

Russ took me to Little America (complete with no kids) where we had spent our wedding night (so romantic). We had their amazing breakfast buffet (seriously. amazing.) and then Russ took me to The Roof for dinner... which was also amazing (especially their creme brulee). My parents tagged along too (just to dinner... not the hotel) which was so fun! (the 20th is also my dad's birthday... what a coincidence :) ) It was perfect! Everything!

So I was going to share pictures of our honeymoon suite and dinner, but... I forgot my camera.... then I was going to share lots of pics of the last five years, but.... I'm lazy. So instead you get an engagement picture, a wedding picture, and one of us now. I know. Boring.







Thanks for everything Babe! You are the best!

6 comments:

The Pollock Family said...

congrats to you both!! tell russ hi from his long lost friend kami robinson, :)

Emilee Wolters said...

happy anniversary! I love the pictures! hope you had a great holiday!

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful and you have a beautiful family. It is so fun to see all the cute things your family is doing. I remember Russ when he was little and it is fun to see what an amazing guy he is now! Happy anniversary!!

Melissa said...

Wow - I can't believe that you've been married for five years! Crazy! I remember going to Girl's Camp with you after you were engaged and we were on stake staff I believe. Can't believe that was over 5 years ago!

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures is so cute!

Darla said...

Happy Anniversary you two! You are such amazing people! Love you.