Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Three Year Olds are Funny

I went into Brecken's room this morning while Brecken was sleeping and the following occured:

Brecken: (opening her eyes) Is it Sunday?
Me: Nope
Brecken: Why are you waking me up?
Me: We're just gonna clean your room this morning.
Brecken: I have a baby in my tummy.
Me: Oh you do huh?
Brecken: No, no, no, no. Not a real baby just pretend.
Me: Oooooh! A pretend baby.
Brecken then pulls back the covers and climbs out of bed...


Oh! I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still chuckling! She must have slept in that all night... How uncomfortable!!! But funny :)

10 comments:

Lorisa Schmidt said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. So cute!

Darla said...

She is hilarious Reni! Such a cutie. Looks just like her mama :) Hey, I posted an "invite" blog for a Christmas Party this Friday night for the young adults. I don't know if you've had a chance to look at it. Hope you can make it! Love you guys. DKW

Kari said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funny! I'm so glad you caught that. This is something to remember forever. I love this stuff! She certainly wants to be a mommy, huh?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahahaha!!! that is hilarious! i can't believe she slept with them in there!! so cute!

Emilee Wolters said...

that is so funny! Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving...we'll have to get together and play phase 10-but not until 5 am-insane!!!

Sarah said...

Oh that makes me laugh! Brecken has got the cutest little personality. I'll have to show Madison those pictures, she'll love them!

Melissa said...

Oh man - that is the funniest story I've heard in a long time. What a cutie!

Robisonfamm said...

LOL!! That is hilarious!! What ever happened to that show Kids say the darndest things? That was a great show and SO true!! Aren't kids great?

Vanessa said...

So glad you posted this one; one you will always want to remember! I wonder how that was sleeping like that all night!? She is silly!

Annie Singler said...

Hi there!! Russ just emailed us with your blog address. Your girls are adorable.. and very funny!!