Friday, December 5, 2008

Who's Ringabell?

I was in the Living Room while Brecken and Russ were in the kitchen and I overheard the following conversation :

After trying to jog Brecken's memory of who somebody was...

Russ: Does that ring a bell?
Brecken: Who's Ringabell?
Russ: No, ring a bell isn't a person, it's a saying.
Brecken: But who is Ringabell?
Russ: No, it means to remember. When I say "Does that ring a bell?" that means "Do you remember?"
Brecken: I don't remember Ringabell.
Russ: No, honey, ring a bell isn't a person. It means to remember.
Brecken: Oooooooh! I get it! Ringabell isn't a person. She's just pretend!

I'm pretty sure she didn't get it, but in her defense: Annabell, Isabell, Ringabell... I see her logic :)

10 comments:

Vanessa said...

LOL!

Hey, looks like you guys got some new family photos done? Or was it just you and Russ? You look pretty:)

Kari said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Emilee Wolters said...

that is too funny! she cracks me up...you guys must be laughing all the time with her! By the way, we like your new picture-very cool!

Me said...

That is so cute! Hey, I found your blog. I hope it's okay I'm commenting. I'm just another cousin. I did meet you a couple of times but I don't know if you remember. Your blog is adorable and so are your kids! Oh, you are too!

Robisonfamm said...

ok that is just cute!! And I can see her logic as well, that can be very confusing, I was even wondering who Ringabell was after that conversation.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahaha! i love it! i love her!! she is so stinkin' cute!

Brandon and Jenni said...

I love three year olds! That is so funny. I haven't looked at your blog for a long time, so it was fun to see all of the pictures and read about your life. You are the cutest!! I love the new picture of you and Russ. It looks great!

Darla said...

hehehe.. She's so cute! She's very entertaining it seems... :) I missed you guys a lot over the weekend. For the 1st time I got up in front of everyone for part of our family part, I sang 2 verses of a song that I kinda made up, with a Christmas tune, they wanted more but it wasn't happening! :)Then of course it went into tears fast with my Testimony! I get so emotional!! Anyway, we did miss you! Love you guys!

Leslie said...

Hilarious! I love kids' funny comments.

Anonymous said...

How cute! Hey, thanks for commenting on my and Whitney's blog. Life is great. Just making our way through school. I hope all is well for you and Russ.